Saturday, September 11, 2010

porcupine meatballs

Ok, so I don't have a pic, I am at work right now and have been a huge slacker on this blog, so I thought I would hurry and post one of my families favorite recipes.

1 lb hamburger
1 cup minute rice
1 egg
1 T onion (I used dried onion).
salt and pepper to taste

Mix this all together and form into balls. In frying pan brown meat balls on all sides. In seperate bowl mix 1 can tomatoe soup and 1 1/2 cans water. Pour over meatballs. Cover meatballs, bring to boil. Let simmer for approx 20-30 mins. The liquid will thicken. (It can take a while for it to thicken, but as long as you keep it at a low boil it will). I like to serve with rice and a veggie. MMMM enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I needed something quick for tonight and I have everything in my cupboard! Yah!

    ReplyDelete