Saturday, September 4, 2010

Artichoke and Spinach Dip

Ok, I know this recipe is nothing new, but I wanted to try and make something I love. I love the artichoke dip from Applebee's and what do you know the recipe is on the web. It's super easy and a crowd pleaser (as so proven at our most recent football party)!

1 (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 (14 oz) can of artichoke hearts, drain and roughly chop
1 Cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
10 oz prepared alfredo sauce (I just used the jarred Bertolli brand)
1 tsp minced garlic
4 oz cream cheese, softened
pepper

-preheat oven 350
-combine all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (8x8)
-bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
-ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! So glad you posted this! My old VT partner brought some to my house a couple months ago while we did a craft and I was in love with it! Can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, for those of you who haven't had this, It is DELISH!!!! It' like heaven on a chip!! Don't get cocky tho, Kim....

    ReplyDelete