Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Marshmallow Fondant


Ok I actually saw this on another blog and really wanted to try it, and what do you know it didn't turn out too bad. I didn't exactly have the best cutting tools so my edges aren't too clean, but I will definitely work with fondant again. For the recipe and directions check out: http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/05/make-cake-series-making-and-coloring.html
Those are Thomas the Train cupcakes in case you couldn't tell. Total time probably took me like 3 hours. I made and colored the fondant the night before and then cut everything out the next morning. Like a said probably would have gone a lot smoother if I had proper tools and not trying to find cups a lids the right size to cut out my circles.

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Good job I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! Quinton would die to have them for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job kim!!! I was gana have a get together to decorate halloween cupcakes and cookies and you better bring your mad skills....

    ReplyDelete