Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mom's Chicken Marinade

Oh my heck I just had this last night and could NOT stop eating! I know I know big news for me....HA! Anyway it was so super good and even better- super easy and everyone should have all of this stuff in there fridge/pantry.
1 C. Italian Salad Dressing
1/4 C. Worchestershire
1/4 C. Soy Sauce
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
1 Tsp. Dajon Mustard (I just used regular)
Mix together and throw in chicken to marinate. 

I  halfed this for 3 chicken breast and it was more than enough! Also I only had it marinating for abou 45 mins and it was still great so if you forget to put it in in the morning or whatever you really only have to have an hour or so.

Side suggestions : Rice-a- Roni and cooked Veggies

4 comments:

  1. I actually don't have any of those ingredients in my fridge/pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kim- your a loser! Who doesn't have Soy sauce I mean for real!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have some packets of soy sauce from our last trip to Mandarin House. Normally we do have soy sauce but when we moved this last time I think we just threw it away - or so I'm guessing. Do you drench your rice with it like Manda? Yick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do! Soy sauce is delish! And one more question do you seriously not have mustard??? Haha :) I hear you are working a lot these days so you totally need to call me when you have a second. I'm missin you!

    ReplyDelete