Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beef stew


Ok, so this pic does not look good, but it tasted pretty good, I promise.

In crock pot add:
1 small can cream mushroom soup
1 small can cream cellery soup
1 package dry onion soup mix

Mix this together then add:

2 lbs stew meat, browned
2 cups chopped potatoes
20 baby carrots cut into 3rds

The recipe says to cook on high for 4 hours, then cook on low for 6, but I started out on high and after 4 hours my potatoes were starting to go a little mushy because they were over done, so I would recommend maybe cooking it on low for 6 hours, just go by what your crock pot does.

For the last 20 mins, add 1 cup frozen peas.

ENJOY, may serve with hard rolls.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I have used this recipe before and love it! So easy and so yummy!

    ReplyDelete